In the following text you find information on the kind, extent and purpose of the collection and use of your personal data.
Personal Data are particulars about personal relations and matter of facts of a specific or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address and email address.
- Service provider of and responsible body for the Website is Cresco Immobilien Verwaltungs GmbH, Rudi-Dutschke-Straße 26, 10969 Berlin, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +49 30 555 70 71 0.
2. Collection of data
- We do not collect personal data during the regular use of the Website for purely information purposes, i.e. if you have not logged in, registered or transmit data in any other way, except for data which your browser transfers for the purpose of making your visit to the Website possible. That includes for example:
- the IP-address
- the date and time of the query
- the type of browser
- the operating system
- the language and version of the browser software.
- Furthermore cookies are saved on your personal computer during the use of the Website. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard-drive and connected to the browser you use and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case us), receives certain information. Cookies are meant to increase the user friendliness and effectivity of the online environment.
- We use so called session-cookies. These save so-called session-ID, which enable to connect different requests of your browser to one joint session and identify your personal computer when you come back to the Website. Session-cookies will be deleted once you log off or close your browser.
- We use additional cookies for the use of Google Analytics (cf. below clause 3.).
- Besides a purely informational use of the Website you may, in case you are interested, use, respectively order other services on our Website (e.g. order goods). Therefore you will have to provide further personal data (e.g. in connection with the registration on the Website, in connection with the conclusion of contracts respectively with orders on the Website), which may then be used for the respective service.
- Insofar as you have consented, that we, resp. third parties as specified in the declaration of consent, may send you information about certain goods or services via email, we resp. third parties as specified in the declaration of consent, will occasionally send you such information. In order to be able to receive this information, you need a valid email address. We will check the provided email address whether you are actually the owner of the provided email address or the actual owner has authorized the receipt of the respective information. This serves our protection by preventing that a third party may or may have misused and subscribes without your knowledge to the respective information. You may revoke your consent at any time, for example via email to email@example.com. Every email will contain a link for revoking further supply of information.
3. Use of Google Analytics
- In the event that the IP-anonymization on the Website is activated, the IP address of the user will be reduced of Google within the EU Member States of in other Member States of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the entire IP address will be transferred to a server by Google in the USA and reduced there. On behalf of the operator of the Website Google will use such information to evaluate the use of the Website by the user, to prepare reports about the Website activities and to provide other services to the operator of the Website in connection with the use of the Website and the internet.
- The IP-address transferred by Google Analytics from your browser will not be consolidated with other information by Google. The user may prevent the storage of cookies by their browser software in the browser options. However, in this case the user may not be capable of using the full potential of the Website.
- Moreover, the user may prevent the collection by Google of the data produced by the cookie with regard to the use of the Website (incl. your IP-address) and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser-plugin available under: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. For an alternative to the browser-plugin or in browsers on mobile devices, please refer to the following LINK, in order to prevent the future collection by Google Analytics on this Website. In case you delete your cookies, you will need to click the link again.
4. Transfer of data to third parties
- We are entitled to transfer your personal data to third parties, in case the order of goods, services or other conclusions of contracts (e.g. lease agreements) is offered on the Website by (us together with) a third party.
- In part we make use of external service providers to process your private data. We selected these with due care and were selected by us with great care and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and we monitor them on a regular basis. These service providers will not pass on your personal date to third parties.
5. Right of information and right of cancelation
- You may request from us at any time information about the private data stored by us as well as their origin, recipient or the category of recipients to whom the data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
- If you have consented to the use of personal data you may revoke that consent at any time.
- You may address all requests for information or objections to the process of data via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address displayed under clause 1 para. 2.
6. Data Security
We operate up-to-date technical measures in order to ensure data security, in particular to protect your private data against risks during the transfer of data as well as against the publication to third parties. These measures are kept state-of-the-art on a regular basis.